Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
- 1.4 kg of Assorted Potatoes (all-purpose, red and/or sweet potatoes or yams)
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup (62.5 ml) of Sliced Green Onions
- 4 Slices of Bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Cover the potatoes with water in a pot; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise with mustard in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and onions and toss gently.
- Season to taste, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon if desired.
For more delicious Hellmann's recipes, click the link here.