Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 450 g of Ground Beef
- 6 Tbsp. (90 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Tsp. of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Vegetable Oil
- 4 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Whole-wheat Hamburger Buns, split
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Medium Tomato, sliced
- Combine the ground beef, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, egg, garlic and black pepper in large bowl; shape into four patties.
- Heat up the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook patties until cooked through. Top with cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Evenly spread remaining mayonnaise, then top with burgers, lettuce, tomato and, if desired, sliced red onion.
For more delicious Hellmann's recipes, click the link here.