Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) of Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 8 Cups of Torn Lettuce Leaves
- 3 Cups (750 ml) of Chopped, Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup (250 ml) of Croutons
- Combine the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice and garlic in large bowl.
- Add lettuce, chicken, croutons and remaining 1/4 cup cheese and toss.
TIP: To make easy homemade croutons, toss 1 1/2 cups bread cubes with 1 tablespoon olive oil on baking sheet and bake in 400° oven until crisp, about 8 minutes.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here