Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 300g of Floury Cooked Potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Flour
- 20g of Margarine or Oil
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
- 100g of Mushrooms
- 100g of Green, Young Asparagus
- 2 Tomatoes
- Smoked Salt (optional)
- Olive Oil
- 30g of Brown Sugar
- 50g of Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 Buns
- For the hash browns, dip the potatoes and seasoning in the egg and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the two hash browns patties and fry in margarine or oil until golden brown.
- Put the courgette, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes in a baking dish, sprinkle with the optional smoked salt, drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven at 150° C for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the brown sugar to caramelise in a pan, add the chopped walnuts and let the pan cool.
- Place the hash browns and roasted vegetables on the bun and sprinkle with the walnut crunch.
- Brush the bottom and top halves of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here