Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 10 to12 Medium-sized Shrimp
- 2 Sprigs of Lemon Grass
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Lime
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 Hot Dog Buns
- Salt (optional)
- Peel the fresh shrimp or use pre-prepared shrimp.
- Rub with salt, pepper and lemon grass.
- Add oil and coarsely chopped cloves of garlic to a frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp skewers on low heat in the pan and pour over the garlic oil.
- Mix the peeled, chopped avocado with lime juice, salt (optional) & pepper, chopped tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Brush the bottom half of the buns with the avocado cream. Remove the shrimps and lemon grass sprigs from the skewers, sprinkle with lime zest and dress the upper half of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here