Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250g of Lamb Fillet
- 20g of Margarine or Oil
- 100g of Baby Spinach
- 50g of Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Maple Syrup
- Tbsp. (30 ml) of of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 Buns
- Season the lamb fillets and flash fry on both sides with hot margarine or oil.
- Remove the lamb from the pan.
- Sauté the cranberries in a pot without fat, glazing them with maple syrup and heating through until they are dissolved.
- Brush the bottom and top halves of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
- Build your burger, and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here