Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250g beef filet
- 2 king prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- margarine or oil
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lime
- 2 buns
- Season the beef with salt and pepper, sauté in margarine on all sides and place in the oven at 150° C.
- Heat the filet of beef' in the oven, measuring with a meat thermometer to a core temperature of about 57° C.
- Let the meat rest for about ten minutes.
- Clean the king prawns.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté them in margarine with the roughly chopped garlic cloves.
- For the cocktail sauce, mix Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise, tomato puree and season with salt (optional), pepper and lime juice.
- Cut the beef for burgers into slices and top with the shrimp and cocktail sauce.