Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g of Lean Minced Beef
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 4 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann’s Original mayonnaise
- 2 Buns
- Salt (optional)
- Mix together the ground beef, salt (optional) and pepper and form into a patty, cover with cheese and cook on a grill or in a pan.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Cut the onion into slices and assemble the burger.
- For the homemade ketchup, place the canned tomato and fresh tomato chunks in a saucepan, season with soy sauce, salt (optional) and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, mix and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Brush the bottom half of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.