Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 125 g of Chicken Breasts (x2)
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g of Cornflakes
- 100 g of Breadcrumbs
- 30 g of Margarine or oil
- Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime
- 2 Bagel Buns
- Salt (optional)
- Slice the chicken breast; and season with salt (optional) and pepper.
- Whisk two eggs in a small bowl and add salt (optional).
- Finely crush the cornflakes.
- Roll the chicken breast in the eggs and coat with crushed cornflakes.
- Roll in the breadcrumbs and lightly pat them.
- Place the margarine or oil in a pan and then the breaded chicken.
- Slowly fry until golden brown on a medium heat.
- Mix Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise with the zest of lime, juice and salt.
- Brush the two halves of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
- Assemble the burger and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.