Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g of Lean Minced Beef
- 2 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Hot Mustard
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Medium Onions
- A Dollop of Margarine or Oil
- 30 g of Honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 Buns
- 4 Whole Tomatoes
- 200 ml of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Tomato Paste
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 Lime
- Mix together the ground beef with pepper and mustard to taste.
- Shape into patties and fry on a grill or in the pan.
- Fry two eggs, sunny side up.
- Slice the onions and fry in a pan with margarine; then glaze with honey and allow to cook.
- For the chilli sauce, combine 200 ml of canned, diced and seasoned tomatoes, add freshly diced tomatoes, one finely chopped chilli, tomato paste, diced onions (and salt) and pepper to taste in a saucepan, bringing it to the boil.
- Season with a hint of lime and sugar.
- Brush the two halves of the bun with Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise.
- Assemble the burger and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.