Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 400 g of Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 of a Lime, zest and juice
- 4 Rashers of Lean Bacon
- 4 Burger Buns
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Small Red Onion, sliced
- Place the beef mince in a medium-sized bowl, season with pepper and mix well.
- Divide the mince into four evenly sized balls and flatten into burger shapes with the palms of your hands.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone, and scoop out the flesh and then cut into even sized cubes.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl, then add Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, season with pepper and mix well.
- Preheat a griddle pan.
- Cook the burgers for three to four minutes on each side, or to your liking.
- Once cooked, remove and keep in a warm place. Now cook the bacon for one minute on both sides, until crispy.
- Place the patties in the buns, top with tomatoes and onions, then add the avocado mayonnaise and finish with the crispy bacon, and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.