Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 300 g of Uncooked Tagliatelle Pasta
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Olive Oil
- 300 g of Tiger Prawns
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise [link to: http://www.hellmanns.co.za/product/detail/1062748/light-mayonnaise]
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 40 g of Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 150 ml of Low Fat Milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and sauté the prawns.
- In a bowl, mix Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise, garlic, cheese and milk together.
- Add the parsley, completing your Alfredo sauce.
- Add the Alfredo sauce mixture to the prawns and heat through.
- Mix with the pasta and serve.
- Season with the parsley.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.