Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 400 g of Italian Short Pasta, like Rigatoni, Penne, Farfalle or Fusilli
- 150 g of Cherry Tomatoes
- 60 g of Fresh Rocket
- 100 g of Mozzarella
- 50 g of Green Olives, pitted
- 6 Tbsp. (90 ml) of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
- 100 g of Tuna, drained
- Cook the pasta "al dente", drain and place in the fridge.
- Clean and cut the cherry tomatoes, the rocket and the basil.
- Cut the Mozzarella into cubes and add the green olives.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and add the Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise and tuna.
- Finally, add the pasta, toss and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.