Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 350 g of Penne Pasta
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 250 g of Button Mushrooms, roughly sliced
- 250 g of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Oil
- 1 Cup (250 ml) of Low Fat Milk
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Parmesan, grated to serve
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack and drain.
- Finely chop up the onion, slice the mushrooms and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Fry the chopped onion in a non-stick frying pan with the oil.
- Add the mushrooms and fry until brown.
- Whisk the milk and Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise and add to the pan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the sauce and heat through.
- Stir in the cooked and drained pasta.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.