Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 1/4 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Sliced Tomatoes
- 1/4 Sliced Cucumber
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 4 Slices of Cooked Chicken Breast
- 4 Rashers of Crispy Bacon
- Toast the bread. Spread the Hellmann’s Mayonnaise on two slices of toasted bread.
- Top with some lettuce, tomato, cucumber and a slice of chicken.
- Add a new slice of bread on top of the chicken and spread with some Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise.
- Place the lettuce, tomato, cucumber and crispy bacon on the bread.
- Finally place the second slice of toasted bread on top of the bacon.
- Cut the sandwiches into two diagonal pieces and insert cocktail sticks to hold the club sandwich together.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.