Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 600 g of Rump Steak
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Olive Oil
- 2 Red Onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of English Mustard
- 1 French Baguette
- 1 Small Bag of Rocket
- Place the steaks in a shallow dish and brush with half of the olive oil.
- Season with pepper.
- In a frying pan, fry the onions with the rest of the olive oil for five to eight minutes or until caramelised, add the balsamic vinegar and cook for another minute.
- In a small bowl, mix together Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise and English mustard.
- Preheat a griddle pan or a BBQ.
- Grill the steaks for one to two minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Cut each steak into strips and divide between the baguettes.
- Top with the dressing, red onions and rocket.
- Sprinkle with a little more black pepper and serve.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.