Serves: 2 to 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 100 g of Carrot, grated and drained
- 100 g of Courgettes, grated and drained
- 50 g of Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cake Flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Oil, for frying
- Mix Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise with the herbs, and add the chopped carrots, courgettes and bacon and mix well.
- Add the flour and egg, and mix until the mixture is well combined.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the eight rosties for two to three minutes on each side until they are cooked through.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.