Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 250 g of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 600 g of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 25 g of Flora Margarine
- 25 g of Cake Flour
- 1 Cup (250 ml) of Low Fat Milk
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp. (5 to 10 ml) of Dijon Mustard
- 50 g of Mature Cheddar, grated
- 25 g of Parmesan, finely grated
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for five to six minutes, adding the broccoli and cook until just tender.
- Meanwhile, place the margarine, flour and milk in a saucepan, and, stirring continuously, bring to the boil.
- Simmer for two to three minutes until thickened and smooth.
- Stir Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and half the cheese into the sauce, and season with black pepper.
- Drain the vegetables and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the sauce, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until golden brown and bubbling.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.