Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Small Fresh Red Chilli
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Fresh Coriander
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Soy Sauce
- 225 g of Skinless White Fish, such as hake
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of Thai fish sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Oil
- Finely chop the red chilli and the fresh coriander.
- To make the dip, stir together 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, soy sauce, the red chilli and fresh coriander and leave to stand whilst you make the fish cakes.
- To make the fish cakes, put all the remaining ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into about 12 cakes.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan. Add the fish cakes and cook over a medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Click on the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.