Serves: 12 Muffins
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 210 ml of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 200 g of Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of Vanilla Extract
- 200 g of Self-Rising Flour
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Baking Powder
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 200 g of Cream Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Icing Sugar (to taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and place 12 paper cases into a muffin tin
- Beat together the Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise and the sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating consistently.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together, and then add to the mix.
- Spoon the final mixture into paper cases, and bake in the oven for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the icing ingredients together.
- Once the cakes are cool, spread the icing mixture over the top.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.