Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 26 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 75 g Caster Sugar
- 90 ml of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Vanilla Extract
- 115 g of Cake Flour
- 1 Cup (250 ml) of Low Fat Milk
- 7.5 ml of Baking Powder
- 160 g of Blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and place eight paper cases into a muffin tin.
- Combine the egg, sugar, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and vanilla extract, and mix until well-combined.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the milk and the baking powder.
- Add the mixture to the mayonnaise mixture.
- Finally, add the blueberries into the batter and pour the preparation into the muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for around 20 to 25 minutes.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.