Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 150g Cake Flour
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) of Caster Sugar
- 150ml of Low Fat Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp. 30ml Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) of oil
- Sift the flour, baking powder and caster sugar together into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk, the egg and Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise.
- Pour this mixture into the flour mixture and beat with a fork until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and oil.
- When it's heated, add a ladle of batter.
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1 cm in thickness.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, please click here.