Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Pepper, cleaned and seeds removed
- 1/2 of an Onion
- 100 g of Mushrooms
- 1 Tomato
- 100 g of Ham
- Cut the ingredients into cubes.
- First sauté the onion and pepper with mushroom in some oil and then add the ham.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise.
- Pour the egg mixture back into the pan and start to cook the omelette as usual, add the filling ingredients, making sure that it has a nice golden colour on the bottom before folding in half and allowing to cook through on both sides.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.