Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 675 g of Potatoes
- 150 ml of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 100 ml of Low Fat Milk
- 125 ml of Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- 15 g of Chives (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cover the potatoes with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat in a large saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and arrange in 30 x 22cm baking dish, then set aside
- Mix together Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise, milk, 90 ml of Parmesan Cheese and chives in a medium bowl.
- Evenly spoon the mixture over the potatoes.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann's recipes.