Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp. (90 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Fresh Chives
- 100 g of Grated Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Wash and prick the potatoes, then cook them in the microwave (900W) for around 10 minutes or until they are cooked through and soft.
- Once cooked, cut them in half and spoon the inside out, carefully leaving the skin intact.
- Mash the potato flesh with Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise, chives and the cheese.
- Carefully spoon back into the potato skins.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Click the link fore more delicious Hellmann's recipes.