Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 800 g of Carrots
- 3 Onions
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 800 g of Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- Peel and wash the potatoes, and cut them into quarters.
- Finely slice the carrots and chop the onions.
- Cook the potatoes, carrots and the onions together in a big pan with water.
- Bring to the boil, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain and put back over a low heat for a few minutes more.
- Add the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and mash all of the ingredients together until smooth, then season with some pepper.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann's recipes.