Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp. (90 ml) of Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 100 g of Soft Goat's Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Small Bunch of Parsley, chopped
- 1 Red Chilli, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and coat with the olive oil, then season.
- Put the potatoes in the middle of the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are soft to the touch.
- Meanwhile, place all of the other ingredients in a small bowl and stir a couple of times, trying not to break up the goat's cheese.
- Once the potatoes are cooked through, remove from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes, then cut them through half way and open them up slightly.
- Divide the filling between the potatoes and serve.
- Serve with a salad and extra lashings of Hellmann's mayonnaise.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann's recipes.