Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
• 500 g of Baby Potatoes
• 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Olive Oil
• 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
• 3 to 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
• 3 to 4 Sprigs of Thyme, chopped
• 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
• 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Fresh Chives, chopped
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
- Once cool, cut the potatoes into 1 cm thick slices and toss in the olive oil and season with pepper.
- Lay the potatoes on a double layer sheet of foil and tuck in the crushed garlic cloves and sprigs of thyme.
- Seal the foil up tightly to make a neat parcel and place on top of the braai for 30 to 40 minutes, turning the parcel over occasionally
- Make the dressing, by mixing together the sundried tomatoes, Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise and chives.
- Season with pepper.
- When the potatoes are ready, tip them into a bowl and top with the dressing.
- Ideal to serve with steak, but also fresh tomatoes wedges and salad.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.