Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 150g white rice
- 50ml low fat milk
- 60ml Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 200g cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 big tomato, finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 100g frozen sweetcorn kernels, defrosted
- 25g onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 100g fresh parsley, chopped (reserve some for garnishing)
- Cook the rice and drain when done.
- Mix the milk, the mayonnaise and the chicken together.
- Add the rice, and the other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with a pinch of parsley on the top.