Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Olive Oil
- 4 Spring Onions, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 150 g of Button Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cake Flour
- 80 ml of Knorr Chicken Stock
- 400 g of Cooked Chicken Pieces or Cubes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) English Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 Roll of Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 2 TBsp. (30 ml) of Fresh Mixed Herbs e.g. Parsley and Basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Mix together the chopped onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry with a little olive oil.
- Add the flour and stir.
- Add the chopped or cut chicken, the stock, mustard, and stir well.
- Add the Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise and stir.
- Season with herbs and pepper.
- Spoon the chicken and mayonnaise mixture into an oven proof pie dish.
- Moisten the rim of the pie dish with water and lay the pastry over the top to form a lid.
- Press on the rim of the dish and trim away the excess dough,
- Prick the pastry all over with a fork, and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pastry is crispy and golden.
For more delicious Hellman's recipes, click here