Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 Spring Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Small Red Chilli, finely chopped
- 125 g of Chicken Breasts (x4)
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Dry Bread Crumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl, combine the Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise with the spring onion, ginger, garlic, chilli and soy sauce.
- Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking tray.
- Evenly top with the Hellman's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise mixture, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.