Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) of Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 60g of Parmesan Cheese
- 125g of Chicken Breasts (x4)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Dry Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- In a bowl, combine the Hellmann's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise, curry powder and cheese.
- Arrange the chicken breasts on baking tray.
- Evenly top the chicken with the Hellman's Light Reduced Oil Mayonnaise mixture, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.