Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 25
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- In a bowl, mix together the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise, basil and garlic.
- Smother the chicken drumsticks with the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise mix and place them into a large baking dish that is covered with greased paper.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for about 20 - 25 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the meat is cooked through.
For more delicious Hellmann’s recipes, click here.