Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 500 g of Chicken Fillet
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Sweet Chili Sauce
- 50 g of Cornflakes, crushed
- 50 g of Breadcrumbs, crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the chicken fillets into 4 x 4 cm cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the Hellmann's mayonnaise with the chilli sauce.
- Cover the chicken cubes with the mixture.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the crushed cornflakes and coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Place on baking tray and bake the nuggets in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with tomatoes and cucumbers as a snack.
- For an even better taste, let the chicken rest in the mayonnaise marinade for two hours before coating and cooking.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann’s recipes.