Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 60 g of Parmesan Cheese
- 125 g of Chicken Breast (x4)
- 30 ml of Dry Bread Crumbs
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) of Robertsons Italian Herbs
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- In a bowl, combine the Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise with the cheese.
- Arrange the chicken on baking tray.
- Evenly top the chicken with the mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and herbs over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmann's recipes.