Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Soy Sauce
- 1 Lime, zest only
- 700 g of Chicken Wings and Drumsticks
- 50 g of Cornflakes, crushed
- 50 g of Breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise with the honey, soy sauce and lime zest.
- Cover the chicken with the mayo mix.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the crushed cornflakes and breadcrumbs, ensure that the chicken is fully coated.
- Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
Click the link for more delicious Hellmanns's recipes.